Camp Crame — PNP Chief PDG Ronald Bato M Dela Rosa, has approved a new round of top-level reorganization of senior PNP officials in key positions.
The latest wave of upward movement of third level police officers was triggered by the retirement of some senior officials in the top echelon of the PNP.
The Chief PNP approved the new designations upon the recommendation of the PNP Senior Officers Placement and Promotion Board (SOPPB).
The reorganization will affect some key positions in the PNP Command Group, Directorial Staff, Directorate for Integrated Police Operations, National Support Units and Police Regional Offices.
The Chief PNP installed Police Deputy Director General Ramon C Apolinario as The Deputy Chief PNP for Operations (TDCO), vice retiring Police Director Benjamin Magalong. Erstwhile PNP Director for Personnel, Police Director Fernando H Mendez Jr, was elevated to the position of The Acting Chief of Directorial Staff (TACDS) effective December 15, 2016.
Dela Rosa also named other senior police officials to new posts in the PNP D-Staff, Regional Offices and NSUs. They are:
· PCSupt Ramon O Purugganan – the Acting Director for Personnel and Records Management (DPRM);
· PCSupt Edwin C Roque – the Acting Director for Plans (DPL);
· PSSupt Glenn G Dumlao – Acting Director, Anti-Kidnapping Group (AKG); and
· PSSupt Manolo N Ozaeta – Acting Director, Legal Service;
Aso, included in the major revamp are:
· PCSupt Sheldon Jacaban – Acting Deputy Director, Director for Intelligence (DI);
· PSSupt Renato C Angara – Acting Deputy Regional Director for Administration (ADRDA), Police Regional Office 2 (PRO 2);
· PSSupt Jose A Briones Jr – ADRDA, PRO 12;
· PSSupt Froilan F Quidilla – ADRDA, PRO MIMAROPA; and
PCSupt Frankling Moises R Mabanag – ADRDA, PRO 7